“The Top 10 Reasons Why Staying at The Leucadia Beach Inn is the Best Choice for Visitors”
10) The History! The Leucadia Beach Inn is located in an historic 1920s building. In fact, it’s the longest continuously operating lodging complex in Encinitas! The layout is done in a classic California “horseshoe” design built around a flower-filled central courtyard. You can follow in the footsteps of North County’s famous visitors and residents, such as Bing Crosby, Jimmy Durante, Spencer Tracy and Charlie Chaplin, by staying at an Inn that was operating during their San Diego stints.
9) So Many Options for Accommodations! With multiple layout options, each room can offer visitors just the kind of experience they are looking for, with all rooms containing kitchenettes, and the larger rooms offering California king size beds or duel queen size beds for friends traveling together. Each pristinely clean room offers beautiful Spanish tile floors and an individually unique character.
8) The Charming Neighborhood! A short walk to friendly cafés, delicious and nutritious dining options, as well as breweries and wineries, the Leucadia Beach Inn is perfectly situated for a delightful dining experience within easy walking distance, any time of the day.
7) The Beach within Reach! Both Beacons Beach and Grandview Beach are within a short walk of the Leucadia Beach Inn. One-half mile north, you will find Ponto Beach, with volleyball courts, restroom facilities, and a sand bottom beach perfect for kids. Five minutes south of the Leucadia Beach Inn by car is the world-famous Swamis Beach, with an incredible point break drawing surfers from around the globe. Above Swamis is the Self Realization Fellowship Gardens that provide a perfect respite from the world and a view of SoCal’s stunning coastline for miles.
6) The Destination Locations! Guests at the Leucadia Beach Inn enjoy walking around the laid-back surf town of Leucadia. Not only that, but they are within a 10-minute drive of the world-famous Legoland, a one hour drive to Disneyland and a half hour drive to San Diego’s most notable attractions such as the Safari Park, the San Diego Zoo and Sea World. Mexico is only a 45-minute drive south!
5) Bring Your Pets! Pets are welcome at the Leucadia Beach Inn, so you don’t have to leave your furry family members out of the vacation equation.
4) Fun Local Events! Visit Leucadia during the summer and plan to attend the community’s favorite events. The last weekend of June, Leucadia hosts Summer Fun on the 101, a lively music festival with local bands, and it’s completely free! The last weekend of August, the historic Highway 101 in Leucadia hosts 101 artists who sell and display their work. Every Sunday, Leucadia hosts the weekly Leucadia Farmers Market, with live music, prepared food vendors and fresh, organic produce. These events draw people from all over San Diego and Orange Counties to enjoy and appreciate the seaside community of Leucadia. The Leucadia Beach Inn is a community-minded sponsor, making all of these events possible.
3) Reasonably Priced! The affordable pricing at the Leucadia Beach Inn allows you to have more funds to indulge in day trips, dining experiences and souvenirs from your vacation, without sacrificing quality, comfort, excitement and enjoyment in your lodging.
2) Family Service with a Smile! The Leucadia Beach Inn is a family-owned and run operation, so you are guaranteed to see pride of ownership and attention to detail in every aspect of your stay. Leucadia is proud of the local character reflected in its small businesses. We believe that the Leucadia Beach Inn is a shining example of a Mom-and-Pop business run beautifully and efficiently.
1) Feel Right at Home! The most frequent feedback visitors offered after a stay at the Leucadia Beach Inn is how they felt at home, as well the clean, sun-filled rooms being looked after by the conscientious and helpful staff. The Leucadia Beach Inn prides itself on repeat, satisfied customers who look no further for places to stay in the North County after their first visit.
Recently the Leucadia Beach Inn has been rated number one in the North San Diego County Coastal area based upon guest satisfaction! The Inn was even rated higher than some of the luxury destination resorts in our region!
For the reasons listed above, my wife Kirsten and I, as well as the Innkeeper Todd Derr and all of our staff, are extremely proud of the Leucadia Beach Inn!
Charles & Kirsten Marvin, Todd Derr and all our staff